West Valley Community Campus
Position Title : Operations Assistant
Location : West Valley Community Campus, Willamina OR
Status : 24 hours per week (Part Time)
Salary : $15/hour starting rate of pay, health benefits after 30 days
Reports To : Board of Directors
Position Summary : The West Valley Community Campus is a non profit organization whose mission is to provide a place to foster community and individual growth through educational, recreational and cultural activities. To achieve this goal our organization is on a path of growth that requires us to enhance our operational infrastructure. Thus we are seeking an individual to serve as our first Operations Assistant! Our ideal candidate will assist us with the many diverse functions our facility hosts for a wide range of age groups, from exercise classes to music festivals and will share our interest in growing and expanding these offerings.
Job Description : The Operations Assistant will be responsible for day to day operations of West Valley Community Campus (WVCC) and will work to ensure efficient and effective administrative organization and program expansion.
- Program development and support
- Clerical work (file maintenance, communications, scheduling)
- Volunteer coordination
- Cleaning and maintenance
- Facilities management and organization
- Social media and marketing campaigns
- Coordinate production of print materials
- Assist with preparing documents for board meetings
- Assist with grant writing
- Fundraising support
- Assist the board with miscellaneous projects as requested
The Operations Manager will be thoroughly committed to WVCC Nonprofit’s mission.
Specific requirements include:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Word processing and general office administrative and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people
- Action oriented and self-directed
The West Valley Community Campus is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative of the community we serve. We do not discriminate based on age, race, religion, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected under federal, state or local law.
Interested Applicants should email their resume & cover letter to email@example.com